One of Zapper's transactional features is the Swap. You can use this feature to swap supported tokens on 6 different networks. The supported networks are Avalanche, BSC, Ethereum, Fantom, Optimism and Polygon.
Here is how to use the Swap feature:
- Click Swap on the sidebar menu
- Select the supported network you want to swap on
- Select the token you want to swap from
- Select the token you want to swap to
- Input the amount of tokens you want to swap
- Adjust the slippage of the swap (default is 3%)
- Click Confirm if you are swapping a native token or Approve and Confirm the transaction, if you are swapping from an ERC-20 token
- You have successfully swapped a token on Zapper!