The Zapper Bridge is one of the transactional features on Zapper. You can use the Bridge to transfer tokens from one chain to another chain. Zapper currently supports bridging between Arbitrum, Avalanche, BSC, Ethereum, Fantom, Gnosis Chain, Optimism and Polygon.
Here is how to use the Bridge feature:
- Click Bridge on the sidebar menu
- Select the Source Network and the Destination Network
- Select the Source Token and Destination Token
- Input the slippage (Note: Set a higher slippage to account for bridge fees)
- Click Confirm if you are swapping a native token or Approve and Confirm the transaction, if you are swapping from an ERC-20 token.
- Wait for the tokens to arrive at the Destination Network
- You have successfully bridged a token on Zapper!